Benjamin Graham, the father of security analysis, said in 1934An investment operation is one which, upon thorough analysis, promises safety of principal and an adequate return. Operations not meeting these requirements are speculative.
At Lafayette Investments, the breadth of our experience enables us to differentiate between investment and speculation. Our clients know that we will:
- Offer critical, independent thinking
- Constantly monitor the condition of their assets
- Assess the changing conditions in the marketplace
- Keep our eyes trained on the horizon for potential opportunities and threats
- Maintain an intense commitment to preserving their capital
- Make prudent, timely decisions
We seek to become a trusted partner for each client, providing unparalleled levels of vision, experience and service.