Our advisors are firm believers in the values found in common stocks. We will consider investment opportunities in any size companylarge-, mid- or small-cap.
What makes a business worthy of investment?
- Great management at reasonable prices
- Consistent money makers
- Undervalued assets with a catalyst in place to activate change in pricing
What attributes do we like to see in potential investments?
- Experienced management with a large ownership stake
- Shareholders treated as partnersreasonable stock option plans, honest accounting
- Growth at a reasonable price
- A strong balance sheet
- An understandable business model
- Businesses that arent undergoing rapid change
- Short-term earnings difficulties overshadowing long-term strengths
- Unique franchises with a protective moat